- That’s right if you’re an ISIS suicide bomber, that last thing the group wants for you is to get the coronavirus!
- The Islamist terror group’s newsletter, Al-Naba, has issued a “shariah” advisory against travel to Europe, according to the Sunday Times of London.
- This comes after years of urging its terrorists to attack Europe.
- According to the newsletter, the group believes the coronavirus is the “plague” and is a “torment sent by God on whomsoever He wills.”
- ISIS also cites the World Health Organization advising terrorists to “cover their mouths when yawning and sneezing” and to wash their hands regularly.
- Is this a first? A terrorist group in fear of suicide bomber getting sick?